FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT
- Large, solid deck provides space to walk around with comfort.
- Lots of room for passengers, cargo, coolers, and other gear (fishing, hunting, camping, scuba diving, photography, family fun, and so much more) or simply chilling out in a hammock.
- Optional steps for embarking and disembarking.
- Dog approved!
Freedom of movement comes from the deck’s hard and flat open surface constructed of a lightweight but strong foam-filled fiberglass which is finished with a non-skid polyurethane coating.
MACRIVER PATENTED CONNECTION SYSTEM
- Clean, modern lines.
- Easy to connect/disconnect.
- Withstands greater tensile, compressive, shear, and torsional stress than other fittings on the market.
The original MacRiver boat (the Expedition) was designed to be broken down into 8-foot lengths and crated for transportation via helicopter/twin otter to remote wilderness lakes/large rivers. Although there were many frame connection systems on the market, none offered the strength, accuracy, and ease of assembly we wanted. Several years and many designs later, the MacRiver fitting (101) was conceived. Now, having been rigorously tested and patented, the fitting has become the main feature of all our boat and raft frames.
Our system uses a single bolt to connect the tubes and once connected is completely flush, with clean, modern lines that eliminate any entanglement issues and pressure points. From the original 101 fitting a number of ancillary and complimentary fittings also have been developed, including a break-away connection to easily remove the front railing of the Kingfisher Mobility Vessel. This allows a portable ramp to be fitted for comfortable wheelchair access.
The frames are constructed from 1-5/8” aluminum tubing and have been hard anodized to produce a protective coating that is extremely strong and durable.
- Rivers, lakes, canals.
- Day trips, multi-day adventures.
- Individuals, families, guided trips, mobility friendly.
- Floating, fishing, bow-fishing, camping, duck hunting, big game base camp, photography/scuba diving platform, and so much more.
- Custom adaptations always welcome.
MacRiver Boats Warranty
We are committed to customer satisfaction. If you aren’t happy with a product or service, we want to know about it right away so we can make it right.
MacRiver Boats provides to the original owner, a lifetime limited warranty on all MacRiver components. Parts are warrantied to be free of defects in workmanship and materials under normal use and service. You also will receive the warranty on the pontoon tubes, as issued by Maravia Corporation of Boise, ID. All additional equipment or hardware will carry the warranty issued by the original manufacturer.
All used MacRiver Boats purchased directly from us also will carry the same lifetime limited warranty on all MacRiver components, and material defects under normal use and service.
Damage incurred by abuse, neglect, modification by the owner or a third party, or normal wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the owner.